We have the pleasure of presenting an excursion which, due to the quality of the service, the fascination of the dives and the emotions they bring with them, will turn out to be one of the most memorable experiences of your holiday in Italy.
Arrival: Summer Season 2015 - from 1st May till 31st October
Departure: Summer Season 2015 - from 1st May till 31st October
2 nights in *** hotel incl. breakfast
4 dives to the Phlegraean islands and/or within the underwater Archaeology Park of Baiae
List price - Divers: €210 per person
List price - Non-divers: €80 per person
Reserved one free tipical dinner with cupon presentation of your Expo Italia ticket
Included within the price:
· Accommodation in double / twin rooms in *** hotel including breakfast for 2 nights
· For divers: 4 dives (2 dives per day) to the Phlegraean islands and/or within the underwater Archaeology Park of Baiae including use of tanks and weights, boat transfer to the dive dives, entrance to both the private beach and the Park and the provision of an authorised guide within the Park
· Use of our facilities: showers, changing rooms, dunk tanks, computer for data transfer from underwater cameras and/or videos, etc.
Not included within the price:
· Transfer to/from Capodichino Airport, Naples): €50 each way (max. 4 persons)
· Single room supplement: €15 per person per night
· Evening meal in *** hotel: €20 per person
· Luncheon (within the private beach): €10 per person
· Night dive supplement: €5 per person
· Additional dive(s): €35 per person
· Rental of diving equipment: max. €20 per person per day
· Discover Scuba Diving (trial dive for non-certified divers): €50 per person
· Snorkelling or free-diving within the Park: €20 per person
· Sun bed on the sun deck: €7 per person (required for persons accompanying divers and/or snorkellers into the private beach but not participating in such activities)
· Use of sauna and turkish bath (within the private beach): €10 per person per day
· Accompaniment by a Spanish / Italian / German / English speaking guide within the area of the Phlegraean Fields and/or the city of Naples: €50 per half day or €90 per full day
THE DIVE CENTRE
CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI, the Phlegraean Fields’ Diving Centre, is orientated towards recreational and tourism diving activities and has been operating in Naples since 1992. Moreover, due to the involvement of scuba diving and marine specialists, CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI works towards improving the knowledge and protection of the marine environment.
CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI is located in Lucrino, within the private beach Lido Montenuovo, directly on the shore of the underwater Archaeology Park of Baiae. All the facilities associated with beach front diving activities, e.g. showers, changing rooms, equipment rinsing facilities, tank filling station, jetty for the boats, etc., are available at this location along with the secretariat, the classrooms and the Incoming Service.
CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI offers a range of services:
· Diving Courses
Courses ranging from introductory dives through to instructor level and a variety of specialities (e.g. Underwater Archaeology, Full Face Masks, etc.) are taught in accordance with PADI and CMAS-FIAS guidelines; technical diving courses from PTA are also available. Didactic materials and multimedia facilities are available to meet all teaching requirements.
Two ColtriSub compressors (16000 l/hr), a membrane compressor (Nitrox For Free!), Trimix filling station, 50 complete sets of diving equipment, changing rooms, showers, rinsing baths, storage areas and a workshop for necessary inspections and repairs are all part of the available facilities.
· Guided Dives
Numerous sites within the underwater Archaeological Park of Baiae, in the Gulf of Naples and around the islands of Ischia, Procida, Nisida and Capri are regularly on our programme. Transfer to these sites is provided for by our rhibs (8m and 7m).
· Diving Tourism
Day trips, weekend excursions, and (mini) cruises are reqularly offered for individuals and groups, both locally and overseas (in parnership with other tourist agencies).
In association with local agencies, training organisations and clubs the diving centre organises events and informative demonstrations to encourage a more environmentally conscious culture, particularly with respect to gaining a deeper respect for the marine environment and promoting its protection.
Experienced instructors and a welcoming atmosphere ensure a safe and fun diving experience.
· PADI 5* IDC Diving Center
· Member of the consortium Assodiving Flegreum (authorised Management for the underwater Archaeology Park of Baiae)
· Acknowledgement from HSA (Handicapped Scuba Association)
· Acknowledgement from the Ministry of Education
· Acknowledgement from the Ministry of Higher Education and Research
· Acknowledgement from the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Arco Felice, in the heart of the Phlegraean Fields between Pozzuoli and Miseno where the locality is reknown for its hospitality and its combination of natural, archaeological and cultural resources, is where the hotel La Tripergola can be found. It is located directly at the sea only a few minutes from CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI and the underwater Archaeology Park of Baiae in the Gulf of Pozzuoli and has a breath taking view of Capri, Rione Terra (the People’s Quarter), the castle at Baia and Miseno Point.
The hotel is open all year and was recently renovated. It offers warm and elegant surroundings with large, comfortable rooms decorated in yachting style; each are en-suite with satlaite television, direct dial phone, air conditioning or heating and minibar. WiFi is available within the hotel as is 24hr internet connection.
For lovers of good food, the panorama restaurant should not be missed! It prepares dishes typical of the Phlegraean Fields’ Gourmet Trail using products harvested from the fertile earth and the generous sea and served with Campi Flegrei d.o.c. wines.
In addition, the hotel has a bar, lifts, a small conference room, a reading room, a television room, a terrace with ocean view and free parking.
Trips to visit and become acquainted with the fascinating archaeological and natural sites are also offered; the island of Saint Martin, the Flavian ampitheatre, the Temple of Serapis, the People’s Quarter, Solfatara, Cuma, Sibyl’s Cave, the Aragonese Castle of Baia, the lakes Averno, Lucrino and Fusaro and the underwater Archaeology Park of Baia.
From the hotel – less than one mile from the ring road (exit 14 Arco Felice) and ten minutes on foot from the train line Cumana (Arco Felice or Lucrino stations) – there are easy connections to the most reknown locations with the area; boats and ferries to the islands of Capri, Ischia und Procida, trains and motorways to the excavations sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Oplonti or to the Sorento penisula with the wonderful cities of Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, etc. or also to the famous Royal Palace in Caserta.
THE PRIVATE BEACH LIDO MONTENUOVO
One of CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI’s bases is located within the confines of a private beach directly on the shore of the underwater Archaeological Park of Baiae in Lucrino. This private beach is one of the largest resorts in Campania and covers an area of approximately 12,000 square yards comprising stretches of beach and sun decks with bars-cum-restaurants, children’s play area, fitness area, water / beach volleyball, beach football and boat rental.
From sunrise the facilities offer the opportunity to relax and have fun. And, particularly due to the panorama terrace of the bar Movo this can continue until late in the night.