– Comprising the knowledge required for the initial use of Nitrox mixes within the parameters of the Safety Curve to a maximum depth of 40 m.
– Building on previous knowledge to make use of Best Mixes to allow diving beyond the no decompression curve to a maximum depth of 45 m; including decompression optimisation by reducing the time factor by implementing high end blends and/or pure oxygen.
– Specifically targetted at increasing your knowledge base and intensifying your practical preparation by presenting numerous technical elements and physical principals encountered along the PTA path.
– Training in air usage to a maximum depth of 60 m characterised by well-defined training methods for deep diving.
– TecRec courses are integrated into an instructionally valid, seamless course flow that takes you from beginning tec diver to one qualified to the outer reaches of sport diving using different gas mixes. Each level introduces you to new gear, planning and procedures appropriate to extend your diving limits. The Tec Diver course is an integrated sequence of three subcourses: Tec 40
, Tec 45
and Tec 50
. You can complete them continuously, or you can complete each level separately with a time span between them. This gives you learning efficiency, instructional integrity and schedule flexibility. Further TecRec courses (blending, trimix diving, trial dives) are also available.